Thursday 6 December 2012

Getting started is always the hardest part~

Hey there~

It has been quite some time since I wanted to start this blog but I always got stuck when asked these questions (usually to myself and I):

1. What's the concept?
2. What will I write about?

and the hardest question of them all...

3. How do I want to start it?

Self sabotaging? Yes, I sometimes do that to myself. But I also believe that things happened for a reason and when the time is right, the answer will come flowing from your mind through your fingers. (Just need to remind myself to be careful not to bare the answers too openly without considering the sensitivity of others closes to me though.)

So, why do I start this blog?

I've always love writing the happenings in my life, but it's just that previously it is not done in this medium. Not publicly at least. We have been happily married for a year and so much has happened since and how I wished I have shared out it somewhere where I can look back at it and remind myself of the feelings I had when the incidents occurred. Since sharing and caring is part of our lives now, I even ask the love of my life to join in the blog as well.

Who are we?

Well, together we are Siti and Ali (which you might discover later that it is not our real name!). We're two happily newlyweds (new-even after a year), who have just walked into a new phase of our lives and would like to have a space to record some of the happenings in it here for future references.

Finally...after months of procrastination the blog finally have its first post. To think that with that much time I might have come up with something vavavoom, right? But no..both Ali and me are very simple people.

Hopefully istiqamah will kick in soon and this space will not be left with only 1 post for long ;)


-xoxo-

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Siti, you've made good effort to start a blog! anyway, do not eat too much sweet thing ok :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...so cute...I can't help it...I was born with sweet tooth :)

    ReplyDelete