Friday 4 January 2013

On the first Friday of 2013...

I'm sitting alone in the office trying to finish up my blogroll quickly during lunch and planning for a meeting with the staff next week.

I'm usually pumped up for work after long holidays as I will miss my colleagues, my desk and my hectic work life.

But so far on this 3rd working day for the year 2013...I hadn't done much and the progress of the plans that I've made are going on pretty slow...  read: lemau!

So many things to be accomplished. So little time :(

On the other hand, I can't wait for this weekend to come. We're going shopping for home decoration items!

After a year of postponing our move to our very own house, I think its time we take that step and move forward!

I wanted to write down what we did for new year...but that'll have to wait for awhile. Need to focus on work first and catch up the writing later.

Semangat datanglah!

-xoxo-


No comments:

Post a Comment