Tuesday 24 September 2013

husband & wife....

Having a life partner has always been mind boggling to me.

Does other couple face the same problem we had? or do they love each other so much like we do? has always been part of the questions when we first got married.

I tried to bench mark our relationship based on looking at other people's relationship (mainly those closes to us i.e. my parents, his parents, my grandparents etc) and I tried comparing how we were before we were married and how romantic it seems some of his action were back then.

Can we always make a standard statement on how husband and wife should or would act? I saw books are being produced based on these and after reading a few I saw some of them as true.

I was curious I guessed.

But along the way, I learnt that every couple is unique on its own and although some solution may work in someone's relationship, it may not work in yours.

I must say that it took me some time to get use to things as I was so comfortable being just me...now we are us and I hope we will always be (without loosing our own individual us of course).

Because no matter how things are at the beginning of the day (or middle)

Source: Google
at the end, I'm so glad I have someone to hold on to and cuddle and kisses at the end of the day.

Source: Google

En. Ali, although teddy bears scares the shit out of me, you are my personal teddy :*

p/s: I feel so guilty posting this during office hours :p

No comments:

Post a Comment