Tuesday 17 September 2013

2 months 3 days to go :)


Daisypath Wedding tickers

We were engaged on this very same date 2 years ago and had only 2 months and 3 days to prepare ourselves for the Big Day!

For this year's wedding Anniversary, we will be spending it on board a 7 hours flight to attend another wedding down under and it'll be another honeymoon for the both of us *love*

and Yes, we have another 2 months to prepare for that trip as well :)

I pray that for our 3rd Anniversary, we will be blessed with a little angel or two.

I started taking new pills today and will go to a full medical check up in November.

Praying for positive results :)

Currently motivating myself to change my diet, improve my relationship with Allah and exercise!

Hopefully my spirit will not wear off until Allah blessed us with that special someone.

-xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment